- This Page
Kansas City Septic Tank Pumping
Septic tanks should be pumped out routinely for good maintenance; to ensure all components of the system are in good working order.
Simple septic maintenance can prevent costly repairs in the event your septic tank develops cracks, holes, or becomes backed up or clogged.
Reasons to Maintain Your Septic System
- Saves you money – compared to the cost to replace the system due to lack of maintenance
- Protects your property value
- Keeps you and your neighbors healthy – and that is our Mission Statement!
- Protects the environment
At Honey-Wagon, we deliver experienced, quality workmanship that will provide you with a clean and healthy septic system. Don’t wait until your toilets and showers are backing up. Avoid disruption in your home or business by getting it taken care of today. Request a quote
for a Septic Tank Pumping & Cleaning service.
How to Maintain a Healthy Septic System
- Pump and inspect according to industry standards
Use water efficiently
- Industry standards are based on family size (Ex. for a family of 4, pump every 3-4 years), size of tank, and type of system.
Properly dispose of waste
- Do periodic checks to ensure there are no drippy faucets or continuously running toilets.
- Make sure the sump pump is not run through septic system.
Maintain your drainfield
- Do not flush anything besides human waste and toilet paper; especially feminine products and baby wipes.
- Don't park on, plant trees near, or place rainwater drainage close to the drainfield.
Bacteria Products to Maintain Septic Tank System Health
Bacteria are necessary for the breakdown of waste products in your septic tank. At Honey-Wagon, we recommend adding a bacteria product on a regular basis to help facilitate that breakdown – especially if you have a tired, overused septic system
, if you are taking heavy prescription drugs, or use non-ecofriendly cleaning products.
Ask us about our products:
- Honey-Zyme – a granulated formula to be flushed through the toilet monthly
- Endure – a liquid that was used to clean up the large oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico, and that can be flushed down toilets and added to drains
Bacteria can be delivered or mailed when ordered by phone through our office.
Save With Our Good Neighbor Discount
We will apply a discount to both invoices when you and your neighbor(s) schedule a septic tank pumping at the same time!
Submit our form below for a Free Quote!